What is Edmodo?
Edmodo is a free and secure online learning platform where teachers and students can collaborate, share content, and use educational apps to aid their learning. Within this private learning environment, which is managed by the teacher, students can only interact with others in the class. Edmodo provides a safe and easy way to connect and support learning beyond the classroom.
Every child that uses Edmodo has agreed to the following Code of Conduct:
Edmodo Code of Conduct
- I will not use a profile picture that shows me wearing my school uniform.
- I will use posts to discuss topics of interest, my lessons and things I have done outside of school.
- I will be polite to others when posting messages.
- I will try to use my best spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- I will only post links to websites I know are safe or are related to our learning.
- I will not share any personal information, such as my address or phone number.
- I will not post photos or videos of other people without their permission.