Furley Park Primary Academy supports the local community in the education of children to develop respect for themselves, each other, their families, and the environment. At Furley Park Primary Academy our vision is to offer a rich, broad and balanced curriculum which provides pupils with first class, exciting and creative experience. We will develop thoughtful and responsible young people with high self-esteem and with the motivation, skills and knowledge to succeed in life.
Aims of The Academy
At Furley Park Primary Academy we aim to provide a safe, caring, supportive and stimulating environment with high quality teaching to achieve …
- A high level of literacy and numeracy;
- Independent young people who are confident, flexible and able to cooperate with others;
- A high level computing and technological competence.
- Imagination and creative expression through a wide range of media;
- Conscientious young citizens who are tolerant and respect others’ values;
- Effective links between the Academy, the home and the community;
- Equality of opportunity for all;
- Celebration and humour – we feel good about ourselves!
We want Furley Park Primary Academy to be the best place for the children who come to learn; where they are surrounded by adults who are positive and show a love for learning; where we dare to be bold and different!
All who work at our academy believe that it is vital that we are all responsible for improving the basic skills of all children and also to support the raising of standards for everyone.